Tuesday, February 8, 2011

11 weeks!

Well my pregnancy sickness has eased off.  I still get it in the evening, especially when I haven’t had enough rest or had enough water.

The left over flab at the top of my belly is giving me a nice bump even though I know the baby is still not high enough or big enough to create it.  It’s more the bloating and the internal organs moving around. 

My breasts are starting to round out.  They’re still a little saggy and being B cups, not much to notice but it’s nice that they are starting to get a bit fuller.  As this is the last time I plan on being pregnant and having a baby, I should cherish the boobs and accept that the next 14 months will be the last time I will have anything worth calling boobs. 

I really want to get to the stage where the baby can kick and I can feel it, instead of mistake it for gas pains because I’m not having any scans, and probably wont have many appointments that would include a doppler.

I have decided to homebirth.  I’m still trying to get in touch with a midwife who will attend.  I really hope I can secure a spot before someone else snatches it from me.  I really would prefer to birth outside of the hospital system this time.  Although my last hospital birth was pretty positive with the model of care I had, it’s the hospital that bugs me. And I don’t believe this side of town offers the same clinic with the same Gentle birthing methods that I enjoyed with my last.

Other than that, Princess keeps bouncing on my belly. I’m not too sure how safe this is.  She also likes to twist around while nursing.  This is causing more pain than I usually experience with nipple twisting so she is banished a lot lately.  She thinks it’s a game and laughs every time.  Maybe she knows what’s going on and is punishing me for making her a big sister, when she wants to stay the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment