I'm now 37 weeks pregnant. I'm in the home stretch. I'm so excited to meet this little guy. But I'm not quite ready. I still have this weekend of preparation and then I'll hopefully be able to relax and enjoy the last few weeks on the couch or playing with the kids.
I had my Blessingway last weekend. It was really lovely. Two very special women organised it for me and I had my belly painted and was given blessing beads for my labour necklace. I've made the necklace which I'll upload in my next post. For now, this is what I did this morning when I was supposed to be cleaning........
My first real attempt at using a Template. I still have some things to learn so I enrolled myself in Gotta Pixel's The art of Clustering . It's very confusing but I'll get there.

No comments:
Post a Comment