Friday, April 15, 2011

It’s a BOY!!!

I went for my ultrasound on Wednesday.  It went really well.  Baby is doing brilliantly. Healthy measurements and everything is where it should be.  Got a great flash shot of his little boy bits as soon as the sonographer started.  So when she asked whether I wanted to know the Gender if we could see, well it wouldn’t matter how I answered.  I saw. 

DSC_0515

I thought this was a pretty cool picture.  Looks like the sonographer is also an artist.  It reminds me of those pin puzzles where you push it against your hand (or face) and it shows the picture through silver pins. 

DSC_0517 

He was moving around so much that it was really hard to get a sharp image.  It was fun to watch though.  A little frustrating when it took longer than I wanted it to.  I was thinking to myself, maybe he is moving so much because it’s hurting him.  You can read about a theory on ultrasound here.

DSC_0518

I am in love with baby feet.  They are my most favourite part.  I hold them a lot. Especially while nursing.  I cannot wait to hold his tiny feet.  I don’t too much care for adult feet but there is something about mini feet that make me want to touch them all the time. 

So after my ultrasound I immediately went out and started buying boy clothes.  I have some gender neutral stuff at home but I wanted some obvious boy stuff.  So I picked up some Dumbo™ outfits from Target on Clearance (score).  They are so sweet.  I haven’t seen that movie for a long time.  I think I might buy it.  Miss K is almost at an age where she might watch movies.  Right now she is absorbed in Handy Manny.  She loved seeing Handy Manny in the Toy section of Big W the other day.  I’m thinking of getting her a Handy Manny Doll with a toolbox for her Birthday.  Other obsessions are ‘The Cat in the Hat knows a lot about that’, ‘Dora the Explorer’, ‘Chloe’s Closet’, and ‘Go, Diego, Go’.  As with my other two, she is not interested in Sesame Street (sob).

Seems I’ve digressed from baby talk so I’ll leave it here and come back another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment