Some of these are a bit more ‘girly unisex’ than I would normally put on a boy, but they were made/purchased before I knew I was having another boy and it would be a waste not to use them.
The first three rows and half of the fourth (from left) are all fitted nappies. Kissaluvs, Lushies and Aurials. The fifth row is Safari baby (who are sadly closing down so get in quick if you want a bargain), 6th row is Chiffon Nappies (fattycakes pattern) and the last row are small Nicnaps. So cute. I’m pretty sure the Nicnaps have featured in another post of mine much earlier on in my pregnancy. And probably the Lushies too.
Fleece covers. Mostly Maz-a-licious. A couple of PUL covers and a Bubblebubs ‘Just Hatched’ cover.
Woolies!! I love woolies. Soakers on the left, Shorties and Longies on the right. The green longies are newborn. The rest are supposed to be smalls. We’ll see.
All of these need to be pre-washed. So it’s going to be a busy day today.
No comments:
Post a Comment